Ridiculous Catalyst Theories
Oct 18th 2014
In honor of the third book in the Insignia series releasing in 10 days, I thought I would share a few ridiculous won’t-ever-happen “theories” for what events might be contained within Catalyst.
- Tom and Medusa will meet face to face and it will be awesome. (This one’s not a ridiculous theory- it’s more one I really hope will happen.)
- We will see Nigel Harrison again, this time as the NSA’s walking, talking computer.
- Blackburn will finally get tired of everyone’s crap and quit, leaving his spot to be filled by Wyatt Enslow and a few robots she builds to be her assistants.
- It will be found out that all Coalition CEOs have neural processors and that they are all so evil because Vengerov wrote them a program that makes them care only about money and power, and not about what they have to do to people to obtain it.
- Vik will inherit Walton’s gnome minions.
- Heather will come back as a zombie (or ghost) and she will be super mad.
- Or, better yet, Heather was somehow downloaded to the Spire systems before she was killed, and will not have a turn as the ghost in the machine.
- Vik is elected president.
- Vik and Tom buy matching Doctor Doom masks and wear them everywhere.
- Wyatt, Tom and Vik make an accidental discovery and win the Nobel Prize. (Alternatively, Tom takes down the coalition and wins the Nobel Peace Prize for doing so.)